Energy & Clean Growth
IN THE NORTHERN POWERHOUSE
Energy & Clean Growth in the Northern Powerhouse was a two day conference and exhibition being held at the Bonus Arena in Hull in November 2019.
It was organised by the NP11, a collection of the 11 Local Enterprise Partnerships that cover the 76 Local Authorities in the North of England, and in conjunction with the Department of Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy’s Green GB & NI Week.
Drawing hundreds of delegates, high-profile politicians and leading businesses, the event:
- showcased the North’s successes and aspirations
- debated the hot topics for policy makers
- promoted future technologies and ground-breaking research
- assessed the economic environment for businesses of all sizes and their workforces
- illustrated the case for inward investment across these regions
The event also featured a large exhibition area as well as break-out meetings, social events and a gala dinner.