Energy & Clean Growth
IN THE NORTHERN POWERHOUSE
Energy & Clean Growth in the Northern Powerhouse is a two day conference and exhibition being held at the Bonus Arena in Hull on 5 & 6 November 2019.
It is organised by the NP11, a collection of the 11 Local Enterprise Partnerships that cover the 76 Local Authorities in the North of England, and in conjunction with the Department of Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy’s Green GB & NI Week.
- showcase the North’s successes and aspirations
- debate the hot topics for policy makers
- promote future technologies and ground-breaking research
- assess the economic environment for businesses of all sizes and their workforces
- illustrate the case for inward investment across these regions
Would you like to attend? Register on our booking site.
The event will also feature a large exhibition area as well as break-out meetings, social events and a gala dinner. If your organisation would be interested in taking an exhibition space, being a headline partner, sponsoring part of the event, or ensuring that your marketing is seen by attendees and invitees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.